Illustrations are sometimes the best way to be vague but still make me feel like I'm getting my thoughts processed.
There are two types Of whirlpools, actually three.
The first that comes tO mind is the swirly ocean one. Spinning round and round, mercilessly, it makes the one unfortunate enough to be stuck in there slightly nauseated and confused, looking for a way out when there is none. This is the predicament kind of whirlpool, which can be found in exhibit A, my life.
The second kind of whirlpool is the kind that's contained in a 7 by 7 foot area, it's warm, you choose to enter and leave it at your leisure. That, dear friend, is the hot tub kind. It's so comfortable and relaxing to be in that kind of whirlpool even though it stirs you up a little and might make you a bit warm at times. All in all, this whirlpool feels right. Also can be found in exhibit A.
The third is a little more uncomfortable: dishwasher. The detergent is a little scrubby (for lack of a better word since it is almost midnight) and rough. The water splashes at every turn, and you can't stay completely dirty during a wash cycle. It may be different than what I woils request, but it surely is a good type of whirlpool to have. It helps me to get my plank out my eye so that I can help my brother or sister remove the speck fromtheir own eye. It's worth it to be washed.
I don't like the first and last as much as I like the middle, but I know that either the first whirlpool will destroy or it will dissipate. And I know that the last is for my own good it's so that I can become the best that I can be in Christ, my heavenly dishwasher.
No comments:
Post a Comment