Saturday, June 25, 2011

moving on from Blogger

I think it is time to retire from Blogger and leave my optimistic thoughts here, as I journey on to start a new blog.  My new one will be kalossplanchna.wordpress.com, and I'm planning on documenting where God is taking me in my ministry and walk with Him.  I've recognized fairly recently that God has something in store for me in missions, in what capacity, I don't know, but I'm looking forward to keeping a record of His faithfulness and works in my life.
Kalos Splanchna is the name of my jewelry "line" at A2H, and it means "Beautiful Compassion" in Greek, an illustration of the fact that the beautiful things I create I make because God tells us that real compassion comes from within and is driven by Him, thus making it beautiful.
And with that said, I say, So Long, Blogger! It's been quite a year.

1 comment:

  1. whoa whoa. this never came up on my new blog updates!!! i am very excited for your new blog : )).

    ReplyDelete