Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wishing for a few extra days

Here I am, blogging when I should be doing that extra load of laundry - actually one of at least two that I have left to do before I depart in two days.  I could also be running errands.  I have so many to take care of. 
But I want to blog!  
As the days go by and preparations for Panama increase, I am getting exponentially more excited.  There are tons of things left to do, but thank Jesus I have a little more time since some things got cancelled.  I've found that when I take time to do things that I know God wants me to do, there is more time to do the things that will prepare me for whatever's coming.  
I'm so EXCITED.  I have an inflatable mat and a mosquito netting so I can go sleep in an indigenous village.  I have snacks so that no matter what food they serve, I'll have energy to do what God asks of me.
I have spray sunscreen, bought reluctantly by my lovely mother, so I can NOT get burned, instead, just golden brown.  
I have a great team and small group.
AHHHH, and I have tons of things to do before I leave, so my little rambling is now done!

No comments:

Post a Comment