Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Preparations for a new day

After ingesting coffee, crepes, and a few chapters of Judges, I am ready for Randy from Bed, Bath, & Beyond to call and say that all the other applicants didn't have even half of the requirements that I - a former nanny and daycare worker, part-time babysitter, aka completely inexperienced BB&B worker - possess.
He can call anytime now.  I'm just awaiting the phone call.  I'll say, "yes, I am still very interested.  Yes, I'm free to come in for a second interview tomorrow. Oh?  That's not necessary? You'd like to offer me the job now?  Of course I'll take it.  Thank you."
Dream on, right?
I was just reading in Judges, as mentioned above, and I noticed that particular with the part about Samson leading Israel for 20 years, that really, he doesn't DO anything to lead them.  He is strong, and he kills a lot of Philistines (who were ruling over them at the time), but he has a complete lack of moral judgment, and that I suppose just goes to show that God can and does use anyone to accomplish his purposes.
I bet he could use Planned Parenthood.
Have you been on their website?  It's appalling.  The untrue propaganda flung at people who are searching for answers in the wrong place are twisted to sound like fact.  They safe that abortion is "safe and legal."  How is sucking a baby out of it's mother's womb "safe"?  How is taking pills to end your child's life "safe"? emotionally?  physically?  spiritually?  socially?  I can't speak from experience, but it's not.  It's not safe to have the knowledge that you ended a living being's life.  It's not safe to suck something out of your uterus that was meant to stay inside there for 9 months and be born alive.  It's not safe to take what God intended for good and to populate the world and kill it.  It's not safe to influence other people to do the same.
Abortion isn't safe, but Planned Parenthood is doing everything in it's power to tell people it is.  And why?  Is it because they really care about the individual who is desperate enough to look into getting an abortion?  I doubt that.  If they cared for people truly, they would think about the one who doesn't have a voice.
At this moment, I am so thankful for people at Women's Center's, pro-life places across America, and abort73 for taking a stand to show people the atrocities of abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment