Today is one of those days where I just want to sit under a blanket, listen to some mellow tunes, and chow on sweet comfort foods.
Replace the sweet comfort foods with homework, and you've got my evening planned. I I could describe the day I've just experienced that has left me feeling this way by relating it to food, today would be a radish. Not much flavor and a sort of sour aftertaste. Plus, it looks good on the outside and doesn't offer much when you actually take a bite.
Since I'm left in a mood such as this, I'm going to list off all the blessings from today. Because eventhough my circumstances are less than desirable, God is as good and faithful as ever. And He's as near to me as ever, never departing from my side.
Blessing #1 friends
2. Plans that start to pan out
3. Time for everything I needed to do even though I woke up at 7:09. Actually, that's more of a miracle.
4. Time to do homework and recover.
5. My mommy who always takes care of me.
6. Shelter from the snowy day outside.
7. Pizza for din er mmmmmm :)
8. A blog to complain on :) and count my blessings on!
9. Music to make the day more enjoyable
10. His constant care
No comments:
Post a Comment