I've got plans. Social night is coming up - including a sleepover where I will endeavor to actually get to sleep at a decent time. And a date night with a girlfriend of mine - SMASHBURGER here we come! I've been up since about 6:05 this morning, so though it will be fun and worth staying up for, it will definitley be a long day!
On Wednesday, I shared my testimony at youth group, telling about my story, and I realized that even though I didn't think it made any difference, because God told me to and I was obedient, he will use it!
oops, class period's about to end!
Hey Hey, Now. Why didn't I get to be there to see you give this testimony of yours? You should have told me so that I could have been there! Well, guess that just means we'll have to have a heart-to-heart so I can hear it some other time. You are so loved. So glad you are a part of my life. It's daily a blessing.
ReplyDeleteYour Secret Lover :D
loved hanging out with you, ash!
ReplyDeleteand yea was gonna add....where's this testimony of yours?? : )
You'll probably both hear it in panama! Chillax cuties :))
ReplyDelete