It's a conundrum.
So then, you realize that you must look at all sides at once while attempting to solve this rubix cube. But doing that for awhile will make you tired. So you try focusing on one side again.
It's a vicious cycle.
This is like my life lately. I don't like not knowing what's going on. But I have to realize that I am not the one who is meant to solve my Rubix cube. I'm just along for the ride. I'm a part of the process, but I am not the master solver. So I will sit back and wait until my Rubix cube is solved.
Meanwhile, I will rest in the promises made to me by the one who made the Rubix cube and knows exactly how to solve it. My Rubix cube may be far too hard for me, but for Him, it is a piece of cheesecake. These promises are that He will never leave me. No matter how difficult the situation, there's always a way out... my pain is temporary. He is in control. Things will work out for good in the end even if it must cause me pain in the interim period.
God is good. And I am silly to forget it.
No comments:
Post a Comment