Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not your cliche mother's day blog :)

Every Mother's Day I'm reminded how much I owe to my mom. Of course, who doesn't? I mean, even if your mom isn't in your life she still gave you life in a way. She chose to give you the chance to live life. I am so grateful that my mom didn't decide that my birth year just wasn't a convenient time for her to have a baby. Because so many would-be mothers do that. They could have the joy of having a child and helping them develop into the person God created them to be. But instead, they have a doctor take that life out of them. To me, there is nothing more heartbreaking. Who gave us the rightto take away someone's chance at life? Not only does this go against every thing America stands for in our declarationof independence and constitution, but it's in direct violation of God's laws. To every mother out there who chose life for her child, Happy Mother's Day. Thank you to my mom for giving me the chance to have life. Thank you for showing me who Jesus is and for leading me in the right paths. And thank you Lord for my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment