I died this morning. It's a long story, but I'm obviously still alive.. so don't worry!
Today was one of those days that feels like 6 different days in one. Then I look at the date and realize that it's still October 4th.
Strange how time can play tricks on you.
Then I think about how each individual person has a different perception of time and how fast it's going. Then I just want to pull my brain out and hide under the covers so the thoughts of how-the-heck that works won't drive me mad.
When I look back on my day I realize that I've had a pretty good one overall. If we go by a ratio of things gone right to things gone bad I think things gone right will win. Either way, it was productive. And I got to spend an evening by myself at home for the first time in I don't know how long.
And that evening of solitude just ended. My mom just walked in the door.
I feel so refreshed by time spent alone. I got so much done this evening, and I got to just be alone. I don't know what it is about not having to talk to people or explain what I'm doing or answer questions, but it makes me feel like I'm floating on Cloud 9. I feel like people talk too much sometimes. That mayeb we could just have silence sometimes, that we don't need to be constantly humming or clicking our feet or singing or asking questions of the girl trying to blog. (hint hint) We can just go about our business and listen to the clack of the keyboard and the hum of the dryer in the next room.
Dream on, right?
I think I will retire to bed soon, after I drink some tea.
Thanks for reading the rant :)
sleep tight :)
ReplyDeletei think silence is like honestly the best. especially after the past few weeks... so weird, and so stressful. xoxoxo