Sunday, October 31, 2010

dashboard of my life

I looked at my dashboard here on blogger a minute ago, and it said
     Manage Blogs
        total: 1
Wouldn't it be nice to have a dashboard like that to keep track of everything you have to do?  I guess that's why I make so many lists.  It stresses me out to keep a mental list, and I get anxious that I'll forget to do one of the things that I mentally made note of.
I wish my life's dash said "total: 1" for the things I have to do today.  Oh, goodness gracious.  I have laundry that has been crying for washing lately.  (crying as in smelling up my room), many of my things are still in the room I occupied last week while my great-aunt slept in my room.  I need a nap.  I have a test that needs to by studied for and homework that must be done.  And it must be done by five.  I put a load of laundry in the washer a minute ago, and I'm thinking that maybe I should change out of my skirt and take the nap...  it'd make me more productive later, I think... then again, I feel pretty productive right now.  What if that feeling disappears with my sleepiness? 
what a complicated life I have. 
and to combat the complicatedness, I can't eat something sweet...  because I'm trick-or-treating later!  And , of course, I know myself well.  A reese's will be dropped into my bag and won't stay there long because I love them and will rip it out of the wrapper and cram it into my mouth. (how's that for a grammatically correct compound sentence?)
I'll post pictures of this, perhaps.  I have a lovely costume that I'm going to wear tonight - all homemade, cost like $6 total- and I'm going to be an iPod!
happy halloween everyone~! 

1 comment:

  1. gosh at any given moment i would give to just have one thing i needed to take care of. just one for the whole day.... i would love that :). i love you ashley, i hope your day was great.

    ReplyDelete