Sunday, October 24, 2010

laundry won't let me go to bed.

stupid stupid stupid!
1st stupid - vikings.  nuff said ( wait a sec they just got 1st down, I take that back!!!)
2nd stupid - laundry takes forever
3rd stupid - annoying people (like the ones who say they want to talk and practically make you clear two days for them, then say nothing when the day comes.  it's almost 10:30, I don't think we're talking today.)
Well, anyways, I got to babysit twice this weekend... that's a plus!  I decided this month that until November 14th I'm not spending money on me because I really spend soooo much on frivolous stuff for me.  I want to use what I make to instead support some of the things in the Samaritan's Purse catalog...  those things in there are SUCH good causes! 
Okay, c'mon vikes.  Just because you had a false start DOES NOT mean that you need to throw an interception now!  AND YOU DIDN'T!!!  yay!
now, just win the game and i'll be happy.

1 comment:

  1. you're always in my prayers, cutie! and thank the Lord the nfl at least APOLOGIZED and admitied it.... still it's too late to apologize, no changing it now.

    i love you. i'm making u a cd!

    ReplyDelete