I caught myself empathizing with a song that really has nothing to do with me as I first listened to her new CD last night. I was sitting there, thinking, I go back to December all the - wait a second... I don't regret ever breaking up with someone! He never gave me roses that I left to die... heck, we weren't even dating in December!
I think the miracle of the matter is that even though I haven't been through that, I can feel the pain of the regret. I can imagine what it would feel like, so clearly you'd have to take a double look at my past.
It must have to do with the fact that we're girls.
Anyways, here's my plug for Speak Now! You'd think that after cranking out so many hits that she wouldn't have much else to give the public of adoring fans. and you would be dead wrong. It's seriously golden. And $3.99 on Amazon.com!
Anyways, that's what has been on my mind for the day.
Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain. Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile. Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down, something that'll haunt me when you're not around. Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.
I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion. And you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl.
i love how you blog during pseo.... :)
ReplyDelete