I washed my sheets today, and since my nails were wet my mom graciously put them on my bed for me. I'm excited to sleep tonight.
I bought four new songs on iTunes today... As my little treat to myself for working 10 hours this weekend. And for saving half of the money I made. I bought:
- "No Such Thing" by John Mayer
- "My Stupid Mouth" by John Mayer
- "the Stand" by Hillsong
- "Hollywood" by Michael Buble
All wonderful songs :) worth the price I paid.
It was about the price for one froofy coffee... And since I don't drink coffee anymore..... I'll treat myself to music!
I babysat for a little three year old who is sort of a
stinker today. We went to the park while her grandparents cleaned the house. And I pushed her n the baby swing for (I kid you not) 50 minutes. Straight. Me and a grandma of a cute little one and a half year old discussed el paso,Texas and the immigration problem while I did so.... In depth. And she showed no signs of
wanting to be done. So I kept pushing.
I have a feeling my arms will be tired tomorrow.
But anyways, I was in the sun partially for this time and (dadaDA!) I HAVE TAN LINES!! Major ones from where my tanktop was!
It made me jump for joy when I saw them in the bathroom mirror.
And now for Jesus.
My devo book has been talkin about how we can never have more of Jesus in our lives... But we can have less of
us! Because to say that we could have more Jesus would be to say that He came to us only partially. And that wouldn't be true! It was what I needed to read. Then today's reading was about seeking God wih our whole hearts. That we should hunger and thirst to know more of Him. Not have more of Him, but know Him more that we may love Him better!
Ah. I'm not ready to dive into my hectic life again, but if I must I will do it well rested!!
Good night world.
Love ashley e :). you make me proud.
ReplyDelete