Sunday, September 5, 2010

In defense of the dill

I was at the grocery store yesterday, picking up some things we'd neglected to get in our first trip, and one of those items was dill relish. Now, for some reason, these idiotic manufacturers only make SWEET relish in the big jars and the squeeze bottles.
WHY THE HECK DON'T THEY MAKE THOSE FOR DILL TOO?
It's like racism. Or sexism. Either way, it's discriminatory. And I, for one, don't understand it. Dill relish is so much better. But THAT's the one that you have to buy the tiny jar of.
The world
Is ridiculous
And unfair.
Now I need to write some book reports if you'll excuse me.

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY JOSE. that's crap! and also, my mom was at rainbow yesterday and they don't have half gallons of milk. why oh why do we live in this kind of world?! i love you dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE HECK? that's insane. that should be illegal. that's like forcing people to spend money on too much milk, then forcing them to waste it because they can't drink that much milk!
    crap.

    ReplyDelete