"Feelin' like a star you can't stop my shine..." "Jelly bean, jelly bean, where o where has jelly been?" "sun's up it's a little after twelve..." "I'm solo, I'm ridin' solo, I'm ridin'" "My dog, Lima, likes to roam, like to roam away from..." "make breakfast for myself. leave the work for someone else... People say-" "solo. I'm ridin' solo." "home. when Lima came back, he was nice and clean; where o where has lima bean?"
You can tell from this that my mind is all in a messed-up, upside down jumble.
I've got Jason DeRulo, a camp song, and some random person whose song is in the credits of Legally Blonde... ALL IN MY HEAD!
I'd like to switch that.
Has anyone else notices how freakishly cold it is today? As I attempted to have a pleasant stroll to my place of employment for the morning I was shocked by the cold gusts of non-summer air that blew my bangs in front of my eyes... someone needs a haircut!
Good thing that's in the plans for today!
lunch at the Tin Fish on Lake Calhoun,
haircuts at Juut,
SHOPPING in Uptown!
Geez Louise, my wrists are still cold and stiff from my walk home 20 minutes ago!
On the way, I stopped to get the mail and had a chat with my neighbor friend... we'll call her J-girl. She's so funny. I used to chalk with her for hours on our driveways, paths for scooters to maneuver, huge barns with exploding roosters and ladders that lead to outer space, and we'd jump on her trampoline, playing games like "bounce the Ursula Wooble!" and "3,2,1,Peeves!" needless to say, we were ridiculous.
It's nice to know that we can still have our little conversations are the mailboxes, that she hasn't entirely outgrown me.
And now, I must pick up my room and start laundry.
Gag me.
this HONESTLY made me crack up... all those lyrics.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ALL YOUR NEW CLOTHES!!!!! THanks again for the great night! I Love you, Ashley! Work out hard tomorrow, babaaaayyyy!
p.s. I'm tots listening to ridin solo right nowwww