Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whole I IDE the bike

These are my thoughts as I pedal "up a hill" at the gym.
1) I am not a fan of mornings... Unless they include relaxing drinking coffee.
2) I really want a donut.
3) I would like to make a real difference in the world on a day to day basis.
4) I really, wholeheartedly adore music
5) I need to do laundry, PSEO, finish cleaning my room, mak pizza, and take a nap today.
So now that I've got all that down...
I can feel the sunshine beating on my back right now. It's deceiving because outside it is about fifty degreees... Not exactly tanning weather. I'd love to be in a warmer place right now, but I know that this is only the beginning of all the crazy weather.
And now I've all of a sudden bcome a very happy person because the song change and now I feel like dancing. It's dynamite by taio cruz in case you were wondering.
Now, on the live a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. i love this, it motivated me!! you go girl & i totally love the song dynammmitttee! <3 yo!

    ReplyDelete