Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clothed with strength and dignity.

The above is what I am. I am CLOTHED with STRENGTH and DIGNITY. God backs me up on this one too; in Provers 31, "she is clothed with strength and dignity." talking about the woman of valor.
Note that it doesn't say,"clothed with masculinity and pride." because, as Beth Moore pointed out in "so long, insecurity" pride is the counterfeit of dignity.
And God is the one who crowns me with this.
I wrote that on my bathroom mirror. I am clothed with strength and dignity.
That's what I'm going to focus on in starting the school year. Being clothed with those two and being clothed in humility as well.

Now, since I have successfully finished my summer reading, I can read for pleasure before I go to sleep. :)
Praise God for:
-blessing our vball team with a good game and a win tonight
-working everything out for good
-making progress in our hearts
-an opportunity to frolf with one of my favorite women ever tomorrow
Yay Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment