There's only so much I can do in a day. I think today was fairly productive. I've got freshly painted nails, a semi clean room, and my homework is all finished.
Might be the hormones, but I'm not feeling much right now.
That was a sort of ironic statement.
I feel kind of just bleh, don't really want to do anything but sleep.
But I've got people to pray for. I've got a heavenly father to thank for all the awkward situations He saves me from, all the guilt I don't have to have, the faithfulness with which he deals with me even though I deserve nothing, actually I deserve less than nothing. I deserve and have fully earned punishment. I want to be alive.
Lord, bring me back to life!
And help me to not be bleh and crabby.
Oh ash you positive girl i heart you!!!!!!!! I love how were studying right now. Love me.
ReplyDelete