You know you've got priceless friends when one tells you she'd rather spend her night cleaning your room than making money and the oither one spends hour
Your pretty much one of my favorite people ever. From reading that other ones blog, I saw you two had a super great time (well at least she said so, I'm hoping you agree). I am so glad. I wish I could have been there, but I'm hoping some mad cleaning got done in the process. You just be sure to let me know when you need a helping hand again, because my hands are always wanting to be helpful. I love you much adn I am so glad we are friends. Sending my love, thoughts and prayers your way today.
Your pretty much one of my favorite people ever. From reading that other ones blog, I saw you two had a super great time (well at least she said so, I'm hoping you agree). I am so glad. I wish I could have been there, but I'm hoping some mad cleaning got done in the process. You just be sure to let me know when you need a helping hand again, because my hands are always wanting to be helpful. I love you much adn I am so glad we are friends. Sending my love, thoughts and prayers your way today.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
"The Other One"
ashley... ALWAYS! I love helping you clean. and just being with you!!! it brightens my day :) love you bothhh!
ReplyDelete