Tuesday, September 7, 2010

so I was two away...

I know, I didn't quite reach my goal.  I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting to do those last two posts last night, but I guess you can't do everything!  I spent a shameful amount of time blow-drying my hair. 
Today was a little rough in some ways. 
Classes were fine... you know all you do on the first day is go through syllabi.
I don't know why, but I'm still struggling with a certain person in my mind.  It would be really nice if I didn't see that person all the time, but... what can you do? 
I know that healing from deep hurt takes time... sometimes a lot of time.  So I will be patient and wait on God for the wholeness to come again.
We'll just say that some days are better than others. 
God is faithful though, who am I kidding that I have issues?  Of COURSE I do.  "In this world you will have troubles, but TAKE HEART: I have overcome the world."  God isn't going to leave me to go through those alone.  I'm not going to have to shuffle through the emotional sludge all by myself.
Praise God.
But can I just say that when a certain person made a little snide comment about me and that other certain someone  I kind of just wanted to go sit in a corner?

3 comments:

  1. just what i needed Ashley e. i love this and you more than you knoowwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it was a rough day :'( praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome girl, and I know that God is going to continue to work in your life and mend what has been broken. You are awesome for constantly keeping your focus on God, I pray that you can truly believe that at all times. God is there and loves and cares about each detail of your life. Never forget that!

    ReplyDelete