That, dear reader, is a line from a song in Sesame Street. I do believe that Cookie Monster sings it. Which, of course, makes it infinitely more meaningful.
Cooperation is a wonderful thing. It makes people's lives easier. It makes people HAPPY. Heck, you can even get things done when all parties involved cooperate.
Cooperation is valuable. Do not doubt me when I say this.
However, sometimes (even when you try your best to be accommodating and invite cooperation) others don't catch the cooperation bug... Fever.... Epidemic... Whatever you want to call it.
And that, my friend, makes a task difficult.
I suppose that a big part of life is fighting through those circumstances when no one cooperates.
That probably builds character.
Anyways, with thy out of my system I can put out my plea for ideas for verses that should go on my pendants! I need some medium length ones... Not too long, not too short. What would be meaningful, something you'd like to have around your neck?
No comments:
Post a Comment