Tuesday, August 3, 2010

over halfway there!

I'm one over halfway to my goal to 100 blog posts at the end of the summer, so I'm not about to give up now!  I was just thinking about how I'm also on my way to what God wants me to be.  It seems like a lot of times in my everyday summer life my relationship with God becomes a little stagnant.  I'm still learning from Him and reading my Bible and talking to Him, but I don't have much of an outlet.  Which makes me incorporate what I'm learning into my lifestyle.  So I end up with more of a change that I might have had I had an outlet.
That probably didn't make any sense at all.
I'm getting really excited about the school year.  not getting up early or having lots of homework.  Or taking Trig.  But I'm excited for my AP lit class and doing independent art study.  I'm going to be using a few class periods a week to create things to sell at Art 2 Heart.  It'll give me an opportunity to create things and have an outlet for my juices, but it won't take out of my homework time.  And it'll be going to a ministry that I really want to support!  I'm super excited.
and now, I need to take a shower and clean my sweaty self. :)
But I'll do my currents first!
Have stuck in my head: "Almost There" by MercyMe.
Reading: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore
Craving: veggies.... grilled veggies
Smelling: the stench of my sweat
Thankful for: a night free and the opportunity to take an art class tomorrow
Also thankful for: my job
Praying about: getting another job
Listening to: the car start up as my sister leaves for work
happy about: being home alone
About to: SHOWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment