Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The plusses and minuses of Tuesday :)

It's Tuesday.  My day off - not normally, but this week it is!- that I wanted to spend tanning.  This morning I woke up to hear thunder rolling in the distance which soon turned into a full-blown rainstorm.  So, instead of running outside like I had intended to, I ran a very monotonous circuit around the couches in my basement.
like 300 times.
So, after my sweaty workout, I showered and proceeded to enjoy a pancake brunch with my sister and her bf, Mr. Boy, as I have previously referred to him.
We had a lovely time, during which I saw his new iPhone 4 and decided not to be jealous.  I drove myself to Caribou to have some cappuccino (half-caf... it's making me type super fast, and it barely had any caffeine!)  And I happened upon a few of my friends there, so I only made it through like 3 chapters of Great Expectations.  It was a good time though. It's nice to be a confident person who can make a trip to Caribou by herself and have a good time reading alone.  I honestly enjoyed it.
Then the sun came out (HALLELUJAH!) so after I finish typing I will be putting on the bikini that never makes a public appearance and heading to the backyard with my book.  I'll leave my phone inside to avoid distraction.  I WANNA BE TAN, DARNIT!
Tonight there's a sports meeting at school that I must attend.  Many of my friends will be there, but there will also be a couple people that I'm not exactly rip-rearing to see.  Lord, give me gracious behavior.
Maybe I'll be nice and tan for that meeting.  oh, how I'd love that!
It's been a relaxing day off so far, so I'm going to continue the thread of relaxation while sweating it out in the heat.  all for some tan.
Then I'll probably shower again :)  gotta have nice hair and smell good when you're going to see people you haven't seen all summer!
I won't be having coffee for a while.  This caffeine makes me feel like a hyper chipmunk.
detox.  that's what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment