There is a little girl at my house, and for some reason this little girl just gets on my nerves. I can take just about any kid and find something cute or likable about them.... not this one. She's 5, and it takes more patience than I have.
Anyways, I have lots to do today, and little time!
I've got to pack for taking Brooke to Hope, in just about as small of a bag as I can. And I need to read Great Expectations. And I need to pick up my room.
probably lots more.
Anyways, I might not be on so much in the next couple days, but I've got a quota to fill, so I'll do my best!
Spending the day in the car tomorrow, and moving my sista in on Sunday.
man, I can hardly believe that summer's over for her.
life goes so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment