Brooke and I at Calhoun
Currents:
Listening to: the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
Thinking about: stuff I need to forget about
Should be: cleaning up my room and going through my desk drawers
Wanting: a place to take my new purse! (my mommy got it for me in NYC... it's real Coach... but she got a grrrreat deal!)
Feeling: sentimental, wistful
Excited about: getting the new Relient K cd on Amazon for $5! check it out! the deal goes all the way through August!
Pondering: the possibility of getting a car
Confused about: whether or not my stomach pain is bad enough to need to go to the specialist. I would LOVE PRAYERS for this! I want the pain to be just horrible so that I know I need to go... that is, if I need to go. Because otherwise I feel like I've been making up my problem. And I know it'll be expensive, so I don't want to cost my rents extra money if I don't need to!
Also excited about: making jewelry for Art2Heart! I made some really neat things last night!
Happy that: my mom is home :)
Also happy that: my workweek is over and I only have one week left!
sad about: the fact that I only have one week left :(
Asking God for: a job... if He wants me to have it.
Anywho, it's time to tackle my cleaning projects for the night! at least I've got some new tunes to keep me company!
No comments:
Post a Comment