Wednesday, August 4, 2010

love it love it love it!

peanut butter and jelly pie.  the best thing on planet earth.  I could eat this everyday.  It combines three of my favorite things: pie, peanut butter, and jelly!  way too good to be true, but it is!  which makes it even better!
other plusses from today:
*daycare was eventful and went by quickly
*didn't have to have blood taken from my arm at the doc, just a finger poke
*found my way to the art studio eventually
*LOVED the type of jewelry I was making, and made more than all the other people in the class.  (in your faces!  just kidding :D)
*made a possible babysitting conquest at the class
*found my way home
*remembered that PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PIE was waiting for me.
*I get to pick my mommy up from the airport in about half an hour!
In case you didn't notice, I'm trying to put a more positive spin on some things that might not have been the most positive things.
aka, being more of what I claim to be: an optimist.
I really am one.  I really am.  But sometimes (aka, pmsing) I tend to be a little more negative.
But, honestly, I am an optimist.
ask my friends.

1 comment:

  1. love this, Ash. sounds soooo good! and yes. you are an optimist my friend. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete