Wednesday, August 4, 2010

not a physical fan

I went to the doctor today for my sports physical and a follow-up appointment for my stomach issues.  And I came back with a referral to a gastrointestinal specialist and two bandaids.  I was way over due for a shot and apparently for a hemoglobin test.  So now my ring finger on my left hand is rather hard to type with!
And blood grosses me out.
If it wasn't a major component in keeping me alive I'd get rid of it altogether.
So I have hope that the GI specialist can figure out what the heck's been wrong with me for the past two years...  and I will eventually get to take off this stupid bandaid!  (she put gauze under it too, so my finger is too think to just hit one key at a time.)
Plans for tonight:
*scrounge around my kitchen for something to eat
*go to an art class to learn how to make personalized sterling silver jewelry for Art2Heart with a friend
*welcome my mom back home from NYC
*sleeeeeeeep!
In the meantime, I gotta get directions to the class.
Don't wanna get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment