If pain is weakness leaving the body, then I will have absolutely no weakness left at the end of this week.
I am in pain. physically. Every muscle in my body feels like it just went through the meat grinder. (I know that's a disgusting mental picture, but I feel pain, so I'm taking it out on you)
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but I think that someone's trying really hard to push that. Either they're trying to kill us or make us Chuck Norris lookalikes.
And I can't decide which I'd rather have.
Those clichés are just to spice up the phrase, "I hurt."
because I do.
Enough about me, though. Let's talk about my life. (how ridiculous does that sound?) I have been trying to think up a topic for a devotional for volleyball that isn't a cliché. And that doesn't focus on us making ourselves better, but rather depending on God to change us and surrendering to Him. I'm all about giving God my junk so he can turn it into something beautiful.
Not that I always put that into practice in my life... but it's something I think is important and wish I did more.
We'll se what God comes up with for me to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment