I wanted my post to be entitled "one tired CHICA" but my iPod didn't recognize that as a word and changed it to CHICAGO. well, poor Chicago. We're both tired tonight. I'm tired on many levels. My muscles ache and I know that it's just the beginning. My brain is exhausted from overthinking all the time. My voice is wearing out from all my imaginary conversations With people I need to talk to. My eyes are sleepy from lack of sleep.
But there is one thing that is at rest. My heart.
My soul finds rest in God alone for my hope comes from Him.
That's a verse somewhere in the Bible. My exhausted mind can't remember where.
But God has given my heart rest because I am in His will for a part of my life. It's th most wonderful feeling. Rest.
I feel purely secure that what He has gven me to do and I have agreed to do will be fruitful. My confidence in the Lord is at a high point.
Praise God for makin His will known in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment