This is basically what I am. Not that I'm falling apart at the seams, but when I step back and take a look at my life, I see this HUGE need for Jesus and His redemptive powers.
First, I seriously have an issue with over-thinking and making myself anxious about things that don't require anxiety! That's the emotional wreck part.
Mentally, that's the over-thinking thing... but it leads to anxiety, which would be my emotional wreckage.
And physically, all my muscles ache right now. My TMJ is acting up. My back has issues... I probably need a chiropractor. And my stomach is the exception in this... its on its way to healing! I think...
I saw this really neat picture of how Jesus takes the broken pieces of our lives and makes it into a beautiful picture. I was with two of the most creative women I have ever come across talking about plans for Art Club this year, and one of them was making a mosaic tray. It was so beautiful, but then the other lady told me that they were making it a class and using the broken pieces to beautiful picture metaphor. It was such a breathtaking idea.
I wonder what my picture will look like? there are so many days where I want to see the entire road on which God will take me in my life. I want to view all the scenery that will be coming soon.
But I realize that if I knew the dark and lonely roads that my life may be about to take, I might not end up there, or I might make choices in those paths that didn't honor God. Not that I'd ever end up on the drug/party/really bad scene, but I might be wrong in my attitude. I know that God in His sovereignty has a reason for not showing me what lies ahead.
But I hope it's mostly good surprises.
off to bed now.
Yes, yes yes, yes.
ReplyDelete