So, today, I went on a little adventure :)
Last night, my friend rang me up asking me if I would like to go to the Mall of America to see Zac Efron! He's signing autographs tomorrow from 2:15-3:30. SO I said, "sure!" and we made a plan. The KDWB people were going to begin to hand out wristbands for autographs at 8, and once they were gone, they were gone! So we left at 8 and got to the mall at 9. Walked inside,
AND THERE WERE NONE LEFT.
Apparently, anyone who got there after 7:00 was out of luck.
so, instead of having to sit there all day, like those who were "lucky" enough to get wristbands. (they ahd to stay in a roped off area) we shopped around and had fun! I got an adorable shirt and some more sunglasses! (as if i needed more of those... :) Ate lunch at Chipotle, had Toll House cookies, and went back to the rotunda around 1:00. The pre-show in which the deejays from KDWB handed out t-shirts to those on the ground floor (which was only those with wristbands since security kept the rest of us from being down there). And we waited after we found a sort of suitable spot in the balcony where we could see the stage.
Then, he came.
And I went deaf.
You haven't heard a roaring din until you have heard a thousand girls proclaim their love for Zac Efron in one enclosed space.
And, of course, he looked so attractive. Blue shirt, spiked hair, sideburns (those were new!). He waved. The girls screamed.
Earlier, they had sheets where you could say what you would want to ask Zac if you could ask him a question. So the deejay was asking him questions.
Every stinkin time he lifted the microphone up, the screaming got so loud you couldn't hear a word he was saying!
Now, what kind of love is that? The kind that wants to stare and ogle and scream, but not know anything about the object of their affection. I actually wanted to hear what he was saying. Because true love isn't skin deep, people!
I mean, he IS cute. But, honestly, you can scream at a picture of Zefron. The point of seeing him in person is that he has the capability of interaction!
I have to say, it would have been fun to have a little convo, maybe a hug, but a approximately a hundred feet away is the closest we got. My friend and I made a superhuman by her getting on my back and taking pictures from that height. It worked well.
I was just thinking, if you met a celeb on the street, would you scream at them while they tried to introduce themselves?
"Hi, I'm-"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I just-"
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
how dumb would that be?
And I was just thinking. If it was that loud for Zac Efron, how much louder would it be for Jesus?
Actually, it should be dead silence I guess, in reverence. But, if Jesus was a celeb, it would be ten times louder and I would have to leave the building.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment