Can't you just hear James Brown belting out those lyrics? "so good (bop bop) so good (bop) I've got a-yoooouu."
I'm feeling spry today. And rather strong. I went to an exercise class at the gym with my mom this morning. And we did lots of reps of things with weights and resistance tubes. And now I feel like I could run three miles! It's amazing what a good workout will do for your day. I get the same feeling after I finish reading my Bible and devotional in the morning. If I do that after breakfast I can actually comprehend what I'm reading. This morning it was talking about how we reflect God's faithfulness by being faithful in the small things. And it might not be the most profound thought to ever be intimated, but God just really used that to speak to me this morning.
So, now, after my refreshing stuff this morning I sit at my sister's mac drinking a protein shake. This thing has like literally 30 grams of protein in it. I put a scoop of chocolate protein power in it, a bunch of peanut butter, half a banana, some milk, and a bunch of yogurt. mmmm mmmm good. and I don't feel even remotely bad drinking it! It tastes like a Peanut Butter Moo'd from Jamba Juice! (and since they took ours out of the mall... grrrr)
And now, I will take a shower, paint my nails, pack for a sleepover, make some mozzarella puffs (they look reallly good!) and go hang out with a dear friend :)
Here's to days off!
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment