Sunday, July 11, 2010

FINISHED AT LAST!


I finished my painting!  If you have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about, read the post "new day, new outlook" from June.  



It now hangs on my wall as a daily reminder to me that GOD is my source of everything: life, breath, happiness, peace, comfort, joy, love, satisfaction, and anything else I could possibly need.  I intentionally made 4 leaves as a tangible symbol for the things that have been stripped from my life.  Each has name.  And I can look at them everyday and know that they are in God's capable hands.  And SO AM I!  and so are you, for that matter :)

The half light blue and half dark blue/black symbolizes that God is my source in all stages  of my life, in night and day.  

I really enjoyed that whole painting thing.  I finished it outside today.  It's 80 degrees out there.  So I was sweating and feeling myself getting sunburned.  (it was great) And, since it was so hot, the paint dried almost instantly!  A definite plus.
God is my source.  No matter what is stripped from my life, HE will take care of me.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this and feel in love right away. I love this so much. You are awesome and this is awesome. :) Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I thoroughly enjoyed painting it. :)

    ReplyDelete