I'm sore, exhausted, and I want to paint. Here are my currents:
Feeling: sore. tired. sore.
craving: salad, strangely enough, since I ate that for lunch and dinner all of this week....
Excited about: a ministry opportunity to donate my art to Art2Heart on a regular basis
and the painting I'm working on
Looking forward to: the Twin's game tonight and getting back to work next week
Trusting God about: whether or not someone hires me
Apprehensive about: whether or not I'll know if I should accept a job if it is offered to me
Not wanting to: fill out any more job applications... it gets redundant.
Needing to: wash clothes... all my volleyball stuff smells like something died in there.
Listening to: "I Need You: by Relient K, on the CD Five Score and Seven Years Ago
Happy about: the fact that I'm pretty sure I am in shape after the four days of rigorous volleyball I just had
Wrestling about: the idea of having idols in my life and identifying them
Wearing: black tank and gray shorts... aka NOT SPANDEX for the first day this week!
Missing: my mommy, since she left for NYC this morning... without me! and I just got back last night!
Appreciating: the fact that Brooke lets me use her mac so much :)
Wishing: that my parents would get a mac.
That;s about it! But I'm behind on my goal to 100 posts by the end of summer, so I'll be back soon!
I will be praying about all your decisions that you need to figure out and let God tell you about... I love you ashley. I miss you dearly.
ReplyDelete