I am not having an outdoor wedding, under any circumstances.
My reason for saying this is because I was just at a wedding. An outdoor wedding. For starters, the ceremony was supposed to be outside and the reception in a tent outside of a hotel. But, it rained. So the wedding took place in the tent. only after we had to go in the hotel basement for about ten minutes due to tornado sirens.
I am NOT getting married outside.
because that wasn't even the end of it. Then, after the ceremony, BEFORE they served the cake (which of course, would have been the highlight of my life) we had to go down there AGAIN. And stay there for a horrible, hot, sweaty twenty minutes. Eventually, we could get out of there, but the tent has flooded, so since they didn't want us to be electrocuted we couldn't go back in. So we hung out at the hotel's bar. And ate the cake, which they had (PRAISE GOD) saved from the flooded tent.
I am not getting married outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment