Sunday, July 11, 2010

So as to keep my goal.... :)

SO I just started writing an ode to my iPod on here, then I accidentally deleted the whole thing!  so, never mind.  :)  
I'll just say that I love my iPod touch.  and that buying it on eBay was one of the best purchases I have ever made.  I got it for like $125 less than the asking price from Apple.  And it happened to have a two year Apple care plan on it, so when I tried to update the software on my (stupid) PC and it freaked on me (since my PC is dumb and decided to flip my iPod out), I could take it to the Apple Geniuses for FREE!  I seriously love the person who bought that and sold it to me with the awesome plan on it.  So now I know that I have to update its software on my sister's mac.
And that is my iPod fairytale.
And we lived happily ever after.
Here's my currents:
Currently listening to: "Overnight" by Amy Grant (truly the story of my life... that and Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet and "You Are More" by Tenth Avenue North... plus a few more)
Currently texting: an old friend from middle school
Currently excited about: watching "Valentine's Day" with my mommy
Currently eating: NOTHING!  that's so weird for me.
Currently thankful for: art and the creativity God gave me
Currently wishing for: a car... *sigh*
Currently happy about: the money-making opportunities God has provided for me in the past week.
Currently craving: ravioli with vodka sauce (it's just called vodka sauce... I don't think there's any vodka in it... it's like a creamy tomato sauce!  that's what's for dinner tomorrow night!)
Currently a little bit sad about: singleness... but I know that God is the one who fulfills my need for lovin'.  And I know that if I'm single right now (which I am) it's His will and He'll bring the right guy into my life when he wants to...  It's just hard to see my sister with a really sweet guy and seeing the things he says to her and thinking how much I want a guy to say them to me and mean them like he does.  Cause I know he means them.  I don't think all guys do.  
Currently praising God for: his unfailing love and provision
Currently feeling: introspective

It's going to be a nice night.  I just wish the temp would come down a bit so I wouldn't wake up feeling sticky!
<3
Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment