Monday, July 12, 2010

Being with crabby people

Today I'm going to work for a lady who is slightly crabby most of the time.  And she'll likely be pretty crabby today because her boyfriend broke up with her.  She's really nice though, and I really like working for her.
I think I feel like it's my job to make crabby people feel better.  I'm the de-grouch-inator.  But that's not really my job.  My job is to show Christ to everyone I meet, and let Him degrouchify them.  (my sister's mac doesn't think degrouchify is a word...) That is HIS job.  And if they aren't allowing Him to be their source of happiness, then my job is to pray for them and show them what a Christ-filled life looks like.  And drop hints.
Last night, I bought a t-shirt online from www.abort73.com and it says "love lets live"!!!!
here's a pic
sidebar.jpgand yes, that is me.  I have a new hair-do and face. I love it.  and I cannot wait for it to get here!  I'm pumped.  It was only $17 when you use the cheapest shipping method, which I obviously did.
Anyways!  I'm excited for it to get here!  plus I just love getting packages addressed to me.... even when the money came from my checking account.
<3 have an awesome day :)
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, Ashley(:
    you're so great at showing God's love, and making people feel better. i've experienced your love and joy numerous times, and i'm so thankful for you! love you!!

    ReplyDelete